Dogs getting sick on marijuana, Animal Planet emergency vet warns

Spread the love


A Denver veterinarian who starred in Animal Planet shows including “Emergency Vets” and “E-Vet Interns” warned Southern veterinarians that legalized marijuana in Colorado has created an epidemic of dogs eating pot cookies or brownies and getting sick.

Dr. Kevin Fitzgerald, 67, who is on the staff of Alameda East Veterinary Hospital in Denver, spoke to veterinarians in Birmingham last week at the annual Southern Veterinary Conference and later did an interview with AL.com.

Since…



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *